Villa Terminus is a boutique design hotel in Bergen. With a limited number of rooms, exquisite style and world-class service, you are guaranteed an unforgettable experience.
Villa Terminus is a unique, listed building, upgraded with modern design and interior. Villa Terminus is located next door to its sister hotel Grand Terminus. This is also where breakfast is served. Villa Terminus is just 50 metres from train and bus terminal, and within walking distance of everything Bergen City Centre has to offer.
Due to its protected status, it has not been possible to achieve universal accessibility. Each room is unique, both in size and design. One lucky guest will get the one with a bathtub.
About the hotel
- Villa Terminus is a listed building with several thresholds
- Breakfast is included in the price vegetarian dishes available on request
- Free WiFi and free use of newspapers, magazines and books
- Coffee bar, small library and bar in the lobby. The hotel has no lifts
Location & distances
- Railway station (50 metres)
- Parking nearby (payable)
- Taxi rank, airport bus and city light-rail within easy reach
- Light-rail stop (100 metres)
Rooms & facilities
- Designer furniture
- Pay TV and minibar
- Trouser press, hair dryer and hand-held shower
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
Please note: Villa Terminus is a part of Grand Terminus. To book a room at Villa Terminus, be sure to select a room with the title "Villa Terminus" in the booking procedure.
Welcome to a unique and memorable stay at Villa Terminus!