- Historical Hotel
- Western Norway
Villa Terminus is a unique, listed building from 1770, upgraded to design hotel in 2016. The villa is located in the garden next to the Grand Terminus and has 18 hotel rooms, living room, living room, library and breakfast room.
Villa Terminus is just 50 metres from train and bus terminal, and within walking distance of everything Bergen City Centre has to offer.
Due to its protected status, it has not been possible to achieve universal accessibility. Each room is unique, both in size and design.
About the hotel
- Villa Terminus is a listed building with several thresholds
- Breakfast buffet is included in the price
- Free WiFi and free use of newspapers, magazines and books
- The hotel has no lifts
Location & distances
- Railway station (50 metres)
- Parking nearby (payable)
- Taxi rank, airport bus and city light-rail within easy reach
- Light-rail stop (100 metres)
Rooms & facilities
- Designer furniture
- TV, safe and minibar
- Hair dryer and hand-held shower
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
Please note: Villa Terminus is a part of Grand Terminus. To book a room at Villa Terminus, be sure to select a room with the title "Villa Terminus" in the booking procedure. Check-in and check out at Grand Terminus.
Welcome to a unique and memorable stay at Villa Terminus!