Anker Hostel is 800 m from Oslo Central Station and the main shopping street, Karl Johan. It offers good-value accommodation in Oslo city centre. Most rooms have access to a kitchenette.
Anker’s facilities include a café bar with TV, a laundry room and a snack shop. Kitchen equipment and alarm clocks can be borrowed at reception.
Restaurants and grocery stores can be found in the surrounding area. There are 3 tram stops within 50 m of Anker Hostel, and the ride to Central Station takes 5 minutes.
There is free WIFI throughout the hostel, both in rooms and common areas.
About the hostel
- The hostel has around 100 rooms with a total of 600 beds
- All rooms have a private bathroom with shower and WC
- The hostel has a laundry with wash and dryer
- The hostel is always open, all year, 24 h
- The hostel has lockers and luggage room
- Cars and MC’s pay at the automat in a large parking garage
- There is a bar in the lobby that serves beer, wine, coffee, tea etc
- There is a nice roof terrace where you can enjoy the view of Oslo
- You can rent bed linen and towels in the Reception
- It is allowed to bring your own clean bed linen, but no sleeping bags
Enjoy your stay!