Heritage Fjord Safari Taste from Gudvangen
Join in on a NEW Taste FjordSafari from Gudvangen this summer! Experience both the Nærøyfjord and the Aurlandsfjord as we take you on a journey from Gudvangen to Flåm one way by boat.
The tour start at check-in in Gudvangen and we stop en-route in the village of Undredal to taste the special local goat cheese. Undredal has a unique atmosphere defined by slowness and traditions. Learn the history of the goatcheese while you take in the beautiful view over the fjord.
We use open RIB boats with a maximum of 12 guests, ensuring a personal experience with our guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery, stories, tales, and history shared by your personal guide. We take you closer to nature and look out for seals, porpoises, and eagles along the way.
You will arrive Flåm at 15:50 and have 1h free time to explore Flåm, before returning to Gudvangen by shuttlebus (20 min) at 17:00. During your free hour in Flåm you could for example check out the Flåm railway museum, go for a beer tasting at Ægir BrewPub , enjoy something to eat or drink from the local cafees or simply walk around town.
Good to know
- Meeting place: Gudvangen Harbour, in the pavilion next to Gudvangen Fjordtell
- Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes FjordSafari including goat cheese tasting in Undredal + 20 minutes with bus Flåm - Gudvangen
- Included: Scenic open boatride, cheesetasting, shuttlebus . A guide will be with you on the tour
- Necessary gear will be handed out when checking in
- Wear: Dress according to weather conditions, wear closed shoes
- Safety brief will be given by qualified personnel after entering the open RBB boat
Have a nice trip!