Kayaking trip in Eidfjord
Paddle along the amazing Hardangerfjord on a kayaking trip in Eidfjord!
Join a beautiful 3-hour kayaking trip on the Eidfjord and experience the peace of this fjord landscape at close range. During the trip, there will be short stops. At one of them, you can fill your drinking bottle with some of the purest water on Earth—directly from a small waterfall!
An instructor will teach you the basics of kayaking and safety procedures and an experienced guide will explain the history and wildlife of the area en route. The trip is suitable for everyone, including children from the age of 10 in the company of an adult.
- Meeting point: Coop Supermarket in Eidfjord by the red phone booth
- Wear practical outdoor clothing and good shoes
- Bring something to drink and food/snacks
- Age limit children 10 years
- No special skills or previous experience required
- Duration: 3 hours
- Kayak rental, paddle, sprayskirt, safety jacket, pump and paddlefloat is included
- For safety reasons: A child has to be accompanied by min. one adult, two children by min. two adults, three children by min. two adults
- Bring your camera!