Kayaking trip in Eidfjord
- Water Adventures
Join in on a beautiful 3-hour kayaking trip on the Hardangerfjord and experience the peace of this fjord landscape at close range. No experience needed and kids from 10 years old can join in!
Kayaking is perhaps the best way to explore Norway's famous fjords, and the Hardangerfjord is one of our most special and unique fjords.
In the center of Eidfjord you meet your instructor and together you stroll down to the fjord where the kayak trip starts. The instructor will teach you the basics of kayaking and go through safety procedures before setting out on the fjord.
During the 3-hour trip, and an experienced guide will explain the history and wildlife and you will experience the fjord landscape up close. There will be several stops along the way and at one of the stops, you can fill your drinking bottle from a waterfall with the some of the cleanest water on earth!
The trip is suitable for everyone as there are no special skills or previous experience required. Children from the age of 10 can join in, which makes this a perfect family activity in Eidfjord.
- Meeting point: Coop Supermarket in Eidfjord, by the front door, see map HERE.
- Wear practical outdoor clothing and good shoes. Bring something to drink and food/snacks
- Age limit children 10 years, max weight 110 Kilo
- Kayak rental, paddle, sprayskirt, safety jacket, pump and paddlefloat is included
- Each child has to be accompanied by min. one adult
Have a good trip!