Lysefjord & Pulpit Rock Fjordcruise
Feast your eyes on the majestic Pulpit Rock soaring into the sky above incredible Lysefjord as you travel in silence on a fully-electric fjord cruise!
The Pulpit Rock is an incredible and dramatic mountain plateau that rises 604 meters above the Lysefjord. It is ranked as one of Norway's foremost nature-based destinations.
This exciting Lysefjord cruise creates memories for life. With a brand new fully electric boat, we take you to Vagabond’s Cave and tell you the legend of this mysterious opening in the mountain. We carefully nudge the boat’s bow up the Hengjane Falls where you can feel the spray of mountain water.
Enjoy the striking scenery from the comfort of our boat’s sheltered cabin, with panoramic windows all around, or venture out on the spacious sundeck.
Good to know
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure/Starting point: From Strandkaien, Vågen in Stavanger
- The vessel is a brand new, fully-electric and has a spacious sun deck
- Disability access and you can bring a stroller
- The kiosk onboard sells beverages, snacks, and small dishes
- Audio guiding available in English and Norwegian
- The trip is available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from September 21st. During the autumn holiday from 2 October to 11 October, the tour runs daily