Classic Trolltunga Hike
Join in on an epic hiking trip with guide to the majestic Trolltunga - one of Norway's most spectacular sight.
The hike starts in Skjeggedal, and you'll follow the path by foot to Topp. From Topp you'll have a stunning view of the Folgefonna national park, before the he trip continues on towards Tyssebotn.
In Tyssebotn you'll find giant marmites, deep holes in the mountain made by sand and stone rotating in the now drought Tyssestrengene waterfall. This was the world's fifth tallest waterfall, before the power station was built.
The hike ends at the trips highlight - Trolltunga. A memorable nature attraction, with a stunning view of the Ringedal lake and the Folgefonna glacier.
Plus, standing on the edge should add some butterflies to your tummy.
Good to know
- Total lenght 2x11 km, ascent 1000 m
- Suitable for people in normal good shape, age limit: 15 years
- Bring hiking clothes/shoes according to the forecasted weather
- Bring food for 10 hours, a 30-40 L. backpack, and some extra warm/change of clothes in your backpack
- Meeting point at the tourist information in Skjeggedal, departure at 08:30 (Click here to see map)
- Please note that the activity provider requires a minimum 2 participants or more to arrange this activity, please book one day in advance
- Additional information will be sent to you in your booking confirmation
- Duration: 8-12 hours
Combine this activity with the Hardangerfjord in a nutshell & Rosendal tour!
We look forward to welcoming you on an incredible hiking experience!