Njardarheimr Viking Village in Gudvangen
- Museums & Attractions
- Family Friendly
Join in on an exciting and incredible journey which will take you back over a thousand years in time! The brand new Viking Village in Gudvangen is a perfect place to spend a day with the whole family!
At the Viking Village in Gudvangen you can listen to the echoes of history as you hear stories of the Vikings. Here you can understand who the Vikings were and where they came from.
You can learn about what it was really like to be a Viking and experience for yourself a Viking community. You will learn more about the Viking's travels, their boats, and how the Viking age and its teachings have left a deep mark in history which still affects our lives today.
Activities in the park differ during the week and according to weather conditions, but all activities will be announced at the entrance every morning.
- Meeting place: The Viking Village, Njardarheimr, 5747 Gudvangen
- Opening hours: Open 10.00 til 18.00 daily all year
- The price includes an entertaining guided tour in English every hour
- Food can be bought in the Viking Village
- This is an outdoor activity, so dress according to the weather
- Please do not bring any animals, as there are animals already in the Viking Village
- Children under 4 yrs enter for free, children under 13 yrs must be accompanied by an adult
Have a nice day in the Viking Village in Gudvangen!