Fjord sightseeing with boat on the Geirangerfjord
Take a fjord sightseeing tour with boat in the Geirangerfjord and experience some of the best and most dramatic fjord scenery anywhere in Norway!
The scenery in the Geirangerfjord is absolutely breathtaking. This tour is a sightseeing tour with boat where you can take a closer look at the “Seven Sisters”, “Bridal Veil” and “Suitor” waterfalls, the majestic fjord cliffs and abandoned mountain farms.
The total length of the roundtrip is 16 km (10 miles) and if you get lucky, you might even see some porpoises playing in the fjord!
Good to know
- Meeting point: Geiranger harbor, right next to the tourist information. Please be there 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Duration: 1 hour, 30 min.
- Children under 4 yrs attend for free, but please notify email@example.com in advance if anyone under 4 yrs are attending
- Facilities onboard: outside viewing deck, indoor area, toilets, kiosk (on the MS Geirangerfjord boat)
- Recorded commentary is available in 12 languages: Norwegian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese
Remember your camera - Have a nice trip!