Heritage fjord safari in Flam
Enjoy a 2 hour Fjordsafari with rib boat and experience the spectacular nature and fjord landscape of a World Heritage site.
On the heritage fjord safari in Flåm, we head out through the world heritage Aurlandsfjord and further into the stunning Nærøyfjord. Our turning point is in Gudvangen, the end of the Nærøyfjord. We return on the other side of the fjord surrounded by a different view.
Along the way we make stops at attractions and spot for seals, porpoises and eagles. The guide will tell you about the fjord, local history and the wildlife; and share with you stories, tales and legends, from various places of interest.
Before the trip starts the guide will inform about the safety conditions. Rib boats are equipped with all the necessary safety equipment. You will receive floatation suits to keep warm and for safety. If necessary you will also receive gloves, beanies and shoes. The tour i suitable for everyone, children min 4 years of age.
- Meeting point: Fjordsafari docks in the centre of Flåm
- Duration: 2h, 15min. Meet up 20 minutes before your departure time
- Departures: Daily in the summer season. Use the booking box to see departures and availability for specific dates
- Before the trip starts the guide will inform about the safety conditions
- Rib boats are equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, you will receive floatation suits to keep warm and for safety. If necessary you will also receive gloves & beanies
- Wear practical outdoor clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses