Lysefjord Safari - Preikestol View
Are you looking for something spectacular? Do you want to explore the fjords and feel like a Viking for a few hours? Then the Lysefjord Safari with RIB boat from Stavanger is the perfect tour for you!
The Lysefjord, with its enormous variety of landscapes, is an extreme natural experience even by global standards. It is with considerable humility that we escort guests into this stunning, never-ending fjord with so much history hanging on its vertical walls.
Lysefjord offers the most fantastic cliff formations you can imagine. The Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), a plateau 600 m above the fjord, is the most famous. We navigate the Lysefjord in our fast, open RIBs, with stops for sightseeing and photography.
- Meeting point: In Vågen, right next to the Fish Market, see map HERE. Meet 15 min. before departure time
- Duration: 2 hours
- Included: Floating suits, life jacket, and goggles
- An experienced guide/captain is with you on the tour and safety information will be given
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Just meet up in casual clothes. Bring a camera, and we have room for a small bag/purse
- Remember sunglasses and sunscreen
Have a nice trip!