Winter kayaking in Reine
Winter paddling is magic. Reine Rorbuer is located in the heart of Reine and therefore has direct access to one of the most beautiful fjords in the world, the iconic Reinefjorden.
This natural wonder is surrounded by jaw-dropping mountains and panoramic views that will quite simply leave you speechless. There is absolutely no question that the best way to experience the magnificence of Reine is one of our winter kayak tours.
The trips are taken by our professional kayak guide and follow a carefully constructed route that guarantees the very best views for all abilities. Embrace the Viking in you and join us on this unforgettable experience.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Reception at Reine Rorbuer, see map HERE. Meet 10 minutes before departure time
- Duration: 2 hours
- Included: Basic paddling skills, introduction to Reinefjorden, all necessary equipment and qualified guide
- What to bring: Warm layers to have underneath the dry suit, snacks and water
- Any medical conditions must be disclosed before booking. General safety information & demonstration will be provided before departure
- Winter paddling is magical but due to the temperatures of the water you must respect/follow the instructions of the qualified guides
- Minimum age: 8 years
Enjoy the winter kayak tour!