Ulriken By Night - Dinner with a view
- Food & Drink
Travel by cable car to the top of Mount Ulriken, Bergen's highest mountain, and enjoy a delicious 5-course meal consisting of modern and exciting Norwegian flavors. All while enjoying a fantastic view!
This experience starts in the center of Bergen where you board the Ulriken express bus which will take you to the lower station of Ulriken Cable Car. From here you take the cable car ride up to the top of Mount Ulriken, Bergen's highest mountain, 643 meters above sea level!
The cable car ride is a unique experience, lasting approximately 7 minutes. On the top of the mountain, a table at Skyskraperen Restaurant will be waiting for you. The panoramic views of the city are spectacular!
The Skyskraperen Restaurant is a full-service restaurant with a modern & exciting Nordic menu. The chef composes delicious dishes based on the season's best local produce, and your meal will be presented in a modern way through a series of servings.
- Sourdough bread & butter
- «Soup & spoon»
- Local fish / season vegetables / butter sauce
- Meat / cabbage / onion / sauce
- Ice cream / cake / local berries or fruit
The menu is always based on local seasonal produce and varies accordingly.
Good to know
- Meeting point: The Ulriken Express bus stop at Strandgaten 1, in the city center of Bergen. See map HERE.
- The price includes: One-way ticket with the Ulriken Express bus from the city center to the lower station of Ulriken Cable Car, return ticket for the cable car & the full dinner menu at Skyskraperen Restaurant. You may order and pay for drinks directly at the restaurant
- Remember to check the timetables or ask staff for return rides from Ulriken
- Note: There is no return bus from the lower station of the Ulriken Cable Car after 18:30. Transportation back to the city center or to where you would like to go has to be arranged by yourself. We recommend ordering a taxi or taking the local bus 500 m from the lower station.
Have a nice trip and enjoy your meal!