Northern Lights Photo Tour from Reine
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Experience the greatest show on earth and join in on a Northern Lights Photo Workshop in Lofoten. You will get essential knowledge about night photography and the experienced photographer will show you the best techniques to catch the Aurora Borealis on your camera.
Depending on weather conditions and Aurora forecast we’ll find a perfect spot for night shooting with dark and clear sky. We’ll drive to different locations to get the best view and interesting landscape.
Lofoten nature and history is very interesting and you will get the chance to know it from our guide. The trip lasts around 4 hours (depending on Lady Aurora) and is suitable for everybody who is eager to take photos of Northern Lights.
We travel in small groups, so you can be sure you will be provided with attention and help with taking pictures. To warm you up you will be served delicious soup and hot tea/coffee.
It is not guaranteed that you will see the Northern Lights, but we will do our best to find it. In case of bad weather conditions, the tour might be cancelled.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Reception at Reine Rorbuer, see map HERE. Meet 10 minutes before departure time
- Duration: 4 hours
- Included: English speaking guide and experienced photographer, photo tips and tricks, tripod in case you don’t have your own, transportation in a comfortable van, thermos with hot soup and hot drinks (tea or coffee)
- What to bring: Very warm layers (arctic coats/trousers can be provided for no extra cost). A camera & tripod if possible (or work with the guide on his equipment)
- Any medical conditions must be disclosed before booking. General safety information & demonstration will be provided before departure
Enjoy the Northern Lights Tour!