Electric Dinner cruise in Oslo
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Join in on an electric fjord cruise in Oslo and see the city from a different angle! Experience the atmosphere inside a warm and comfortable panoramic lounge or outside from one of our spacious decks, while enjoying a local 3-course dinner from the award-winning Oslo restaurant Einer.
You start this tour from Aker Brygge in Oslo as the electric boat leave from the quay and sail into the Oslofjord. The captain chooses the route according to the sun, waves, and wind to provide the best experience onboard. Panoramic views of the Opera House, Hovedøya, Nesoddlandet, Fornebu, and Bygdøy sets the mood, while the waiters serves the most delicious dishes. The fjord cruise offers beautiful scenery, while BrimBar onboard offers accompanying drinks to your food.
Restaurant Einer will cater the food which cold, local food that preserves Norwegian cooking traditions. Most of the dishes are locally produced, which makes this a great Norwegian food experience - as well as being sustainable!
The trip takes about 3 hours and the expected return to Aker Brygge is at 23:00. It will be possible to enjoy the summer evening at the deck before the boat closes at 24:00.
- Meeting point: Aker Brygge next to the LingLing Restaurant at 19:15, See map HERE
- Deaprtures: Every Tuesday till Saturday all year
- Duration: 3 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- Included: Fjord cruise on the Oslo Fjord and 3-course dinner from Einer Restaurant
Have a nice trip!