Fjord sightseeing in Geiranger, 60 min
For some of the very best and most dramatic fjord scenery anywhere in Norway, don’t miss the chance to experience the Geirangerfjord on this 60 minute fjord cruise!
The scenery in the Geirangerfjord is absolutely breathtaking. During the tour you get to take a closer look at the “Seven Sisters”, “Bridal Veil” and “Suitor” waterfalls, the majestic fjord cliffs and abandoned mountain farms. Perhaps you’ll even be lucky enough to see porpoises playing in the fjord!
During the tour there is a photo stop in front of the "Suitor waterfall", 8 km along the Geirangerfjord incl. the famous waterfalls: “Seven Sisters”, “Bridal Veil” and “Suitor”
Good to know
- Meeting point: Geiranger harbor, right next to the tourist information. Please be there 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. You change your booking confirmation for a ticket with QR code to be scanned upon boarding the boat
- Duration: 1 hour
- Adults from 16 years, children from 5-15
- Children under 5 years are free of charge, but must be registered. You do the registration during the booking process
- Facilities onboard: outside viewing deck, indoor area, toilets, kiosk
- Recorded commentary is available in 12 languages: Norwegian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese
Remember your camera - Have a nice trip!