Guided kayaking trip in Balestrand
Join in on a recreational and educational kayak trip on the fjord in Balestrand with an experienced guide. On the trip you will enjoy Eseforden and have plenty of time to take a closer look at the beautiful surroundings.
Located along one of the most popular tourist destinations in Norway, Balestrand is an untarnished jewel located in the heart of Sognefjord- Norway’s longest fjord. With a wealth of activities and superb connections to other cities and attractions, guests to Balestrand benefit from relaxed and uncrowded access to nature and activities that are simply not afforded in other more crowed destinations along the Sognefjord.
Reachable by Express Boat or by car, Balestrand is a convenient destination and stop over point during your exploration of Fjord Norway!
After suiting up and a short safety orientation you will embark on an unforgettable kayaking trip on the fjords around Balestrand. Your experienced guide will take you on an historic and cultural trip through time as you bask in the natural beauty of the surroundings like those named in UNESCO.
During the trip, we will stop on one of the many beaches so you can stretch your legs and enjoy the scenery while we have a light lunch.
- Meeting point: Tourist information in Balestrand, meet 10 minutes before the agreed time
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: transport, lunch, kayak, personal flotation device, paddles, dry/wet-suit, spray skirt and a dry bag
- Minimum age: 7 years
- If cold weather, bring extra clothes such as beanie, wool underwear etc.
- Signing a safety waiver is required before departure
- All participants must be able to swim and weigh no more than 125 kg (275 lbs)
- We use certified guides who give safety briefing and instruction prior to departure
- Use of alcohol or drugs are not permitted before or during the trip
- If the trip is cancelled due to bad weather (strong winds), you will be offered to rebook your trip
Have a nice trip!