Guided kayak trip in Bergen
Join us on a kayaking trip in fantastic surroundings. We paddle between island and skerries in the bay where Herdlefjord meets Hjeltefjord. Pick-up in Bergen included.
On this kayaking tour we pick you up in Bergen and take you to Herdlefjorden just outside of Bergen. Here we take a kayaking trip through fantastic surroundings and paddle between islands and reefs. On the trip you will experience the peace of this fjord landscape at close range.
During the trip, there will be a short stop, where we can enjoy our lunch and have a closer look at the ruins from the second world war. In the area we are going there are more than 240 different kinds of birds, so maybe we will see eagles or other rare birds!
- Meeting Place: Right next to the Tourist Information Bergen, Strandkaien 3. See map HERE. Look for a minibus, please be there at least 10 min before departure
- Duration: 6h, 30min
- The price includes transport, lunchbox, kayak, personal flotation device, paddles, dry/wet-suit and sprayskirt
- We offer double or single kayaks
- Minimum age: 7 years
- If cold weather, bring extra clothes such as beanie, woll underwear etc.
- We use certified guides on all our tours, they will give safety instructions before we leave shore
- It is not legal to be affected by alcohol on our trips
- If we have to cancel because of the weather, you will be offered to rebook your trip
Be sure to bring your camera!