Rafting in Valldal
- White Water Rafting
Join in on a fun and exciting white water rafting in spectacular fjord landscape! A refreshing and action-packed outdoor adventure in incredible settings.
The Valldøla river (Grade 2 - 3+) flows through natural surroundings with mighty mountains around and ends up down by the beautiful Norddalsfjord.
Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 11km long Valldøla river. The trip takes about 4 hours base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river. An experienced guide will be with you in the raft and secure a safe and fun trip down the river.
There are no skills required for the trip, besides being able to swim and not being afraid of water.
- Meeting Place: At Valldal Naturopplevingar's office in the heart of Valldal village, address: Grandegata 38, 6210 Valldal.
- Transport from meeting place to starting-point and a small lunch is included
- Bring long wool underwear to wear under your wetsuit for warmth and comfort on cooler days
- Bring a towel and warm change of clothes for use after the trip
- It`s possible to buy a warm and good lunch after the tour with our partner, the cafè "Under Taket"
- All necessary safety instructions will been given before the tour starts.
- Age limit: 15 years
Welcome to a fun and exciting day in the Valldøla River!