Riverboarding in Dagali
Try out riverboarding in one of Norway's most technical rafting rivers! A trip on a riverboard in Numedalslågens is a fun and adventurous experience to remember!
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Bring your friends or family for a day of fun-filled riverboarding! This is a different and exciting way to to experience the mountains and nature of Norway.
Numedalslågen is famous for its rapids, and rafters and kayakers from all over the world visit to paddle Numedalslågens technical and fun rapids.
This trip is suitable for most people, as long as you dont mind getting a bit wet. Our experienced guides will get you safely down the rapids.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Dagali Opplevelser, Bygdevegen 185, 3588 Dagali. Meet up 15 minutes before the trips is scheduled to start. Dagali Opplevelser is located about 30 minutes from Geilo
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Wetsuits, helmets, life jacket and wet shoes will be provided
- Participants should bring wool underwear and a towel
- Participants will get a safety briefing before the trip starts
We only use experienced certificated guides, all our guides are certificated through rescue 3 international, and they all have updated first aid courses. We take pictures during the trip, these can be purchased on a memory stick.
Surf the waves and feel the power of whitewater!