Wildwasserrafting auf der Sjoa
Gönnen Sie sich ein Raftingerlebnis auf der Sjoa – eine abwechslungsreiche Tour mit ruhigen Abschnitten, engen Schluchten und rauschenden Stromschnellen.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
This trip will take you through a picturesque and peaceful environment, narrow canyons and wildly exciting rapids such as "Golfstrømmen", "Hey stacks", "Bye Bye Baby", "Faukstad drop" and many more.
In total we raft about 15-18 km, depending on the water level. The guide will of course inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts, while the the trip ends at the base with a warm lunch. Wool underwear is recommended, particularly in the spring and autumn.
- Meeting point: Heidalsvegen 829, please be there 15 minutes before activity start
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- The trip ends at the base with a warm lunch, which is included
- Bring swimwear and a towel. Wool/fleece underwear and socks are also recommended on cold days.
- The rafting trip is suitable for all persons with normal health who can swim. Children from 15 years