Wildwasser Rafting in Valldal
Try out white water rafting in spectacular fjord landscape! A refreshing and action-packed outdoor adventure in incredible settings.
Dieser Inhalt ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Rafting in Valldal is perfect for most visitors, beginners and experienced rafters alike.The Valldøla river (Grade 2 - 3+) flows through natural surroundings with high mountains around and ends up down by the beautiful Norddalsfjord.
Exciting rapids are spread out along the entire length of the 11km long Valldøla river. The trip takes about 4 hours base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river. An experienced guide will be with you in the raft.
There are no skills required for the trip, besides being able to swim and not being afraid of water.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: At Valldal Naturopplevingar's office in the heart of Valldal village, at the pier by the ferry. The address is Tafjordvegen 7, 6210 Valldal
- Transport from meeting place to starting-point and a small lunch is included
- Bring long wool underwear to wear under your wetsuit for warmth and comfort on cooler days
- Bring a towel and warm change of clothes for use after the trip
- The rafting tour ends down by the fjord, just beside our office.
- It`s possible to buy a warm and good lunch after the tour with our partner, the cafè "Under Taket"
Guest safety is our highest priority. Therefore, a trip-leader leads each trip, with at least 2 years’ experience on the Valldøla river and valid international whitewater rescue technician 3 safety course.
All rafting guides must have completed a guide course, 10-20 training trips on the Valldøla river with an experienced guide, and a completed a first aid course in order to be a guide. All necessary safety instructions will been given before the tour starts.
Welcome to a fun and exciting day in the Valldøla River!