White water rafting in Voss
If you like unique activities - river rafting in Voss is an adventure suitable for beginners as well as experienced!
The most popular summer activity in Voss!
Enjoy this exciting and fun activity suitable for beginners as well as experienced! Depending on the water level, we raft on the Strandaelva or Raundalselva, both of which offer high class white water action and we guarantee an unforgettable experience!
THE RIVERS Grade 3-4+
Stranda River (Approx. 8kms.)
This is our most usual rafting tour with 9 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Since the river has a pool-drop profile, the grading is relatively low compared with the size of the rapids you will run, giving you great bang for your buck!
Raundal River (Approx. 7 kms.)
We run the Raundal when the Stranda River is too low, normally through August – Sept. This river runs through a beautiful canyon away from the road. The river is a bit more demanding and is considered being one of the most technical in Norway.
- Meeting point: Voss Active, Nedkvitnesvegen 25, see map HERE
- If you wish to book transport from Voss, you can contact Voss Active at email@example.com or by phone. +47 56 51 05 25. Pick-up point is at Voss bus terminal 30 minutes before the tour starts. Price for return transport Voss Station - Voss Active is kr. 52, - per person and you pay at Voss Active
- An experienced guide will be with you in the rafting boat
- The trip takes about 4 hours base to base and consists of about 1.5 – 2 hours on the river
- Warm lunch is included. For the morning trip at 10:00 lunch will be served after the trip about 14:00. For the afternoon trip at 15:00 lunch will be served before the trip about 14:00. Contact us for vegetarian options or other requirements.
- Bring swimming suits/shorts and towel for showers
- Wear thermal underwear if cold
- All equipment is included
- The trip is suitable for everyone, you have to be able to swim. Children from 15 years
- Please note that the activity provider requires 4 participants or more to arrange this activity
Enjoy riding the rapids!