White Water Rafting in Voss
- White Water Rafting
Get an adrenaline rush! White water rafting in Voss is one of the most unique and popular summer activities in Voss, and perfect for adventure seekers looking for a wet challenge.
Feel the blood rush as your raft plummets through rocks, canyons, and flowing rapids. White water rafting at Voss is considered being one of the most adventurous and thrilling rafting trips you can do in Europe, and experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable ride.
Depending on the water level, you will raft on either Strandaelva (8km) or Raundalselva (7km), both of which offer international high-class white water action with grades 3-4.
Stranda river is a popular rafting river, with 9 spectacular rapids and several beautiful sections. Since the river has a pool-drop profile, the grading is relatively low compared with the size of the rapids you will ride, giving you a great bang for your buck!
If Stranda River is too low, normally through August-Sept, you will raft the Raundal river instead. This river runs through a beautiful and isolated canyon, far away from the road. The crystal-clear river is famous for the color and pure drinking-quality water. The river is a bit more demanding and is considered being one of the most technical in Norway. The experienced and highly skilled guides still make it possible for beginners to join in on this trip.
- Meeting point: Voss Active, Nedkvitnesvegen 25, see map HERE
- Shuttle bus from Voss bus terminal 30 minutes before the trip starts. Must be pre-booked at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +47 56 51 05 25. Shuttle bus round trip costs NOK 55, - per person and you pay at Voss Active
- An experienced guide will be with you in the rafting boat
- Warm lunch is included. Contact us for vegetarian options or other requirements.
- Bring swimming suits/shorts and towel for showers
- Wear thermal underwear if cold
- All equipment is included
- The trip is suitable for everyone, you have to be able to swim. Children from 15 years
- Please note that the activity provider requires 4 participants or more to arrange this activity
Enjoy riding the rapids!