Fjord cruise Ålesund - Geiranger - Ålesund
- Water Adventures
- Fjord Adventures
Travel like a local and discover the traditional way to explore the fjords! Join in on a pleasant fjord cruise from Ålesund to Geiranger, passing through three distinctive fjords and spectacular landscapes.
On the trip from Ålesund to Geiranger you travel on the The MS Geirangerfjord II catamaran. This boat has been specifically designed in Norway to enhance the fjord sightseeing experience.
This is a comfortable cruise packed with highlights. In pleasent surroundings, maybe with a cup of coffee and waffel, you can enjoy the magnificent landscape that slides slowly past you. Listen to the exciting stories along the route with an informative audio guide, including the well- and lesser known attractions. Maybe you're learning something new?
When you enter the Geirangerfjord, roaring waterfalls and mighty mountains will show up in front of you. If you look up, you will see mountain farms clinging to the cliffs and it is hard to belive that people actually lived there not long ago.
Arriving in Geiranger you have 3 hours at your disposal where you can have lunch, take an electric bike ride or maybe visit the Norwegian Fjord Center where you will learn about life in and around the World Heritage site? There is a lot of things to do in Geiranger!
After a day filled with impressions from Geiranger, it feels good to get on the boat again for a relaxing trip back to Ålesund.
- Meeting point: Central bus station/southside of the harbor in Åkesund, see map HERE. Meet 15 minutes before departure
- There is a kiosk onboard selling waffles, pizza, light refreshments, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Bring a jacket or warm clothes to stroll on around on the outside deck
- Audio guiding in 9 languages: NO, EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, JAP, KOR, Mandarin
- Adults from 16 years, children from 5-15
- Children under 5 years are free of charge, but must be registered. You do the registration during the booking process
Remember your camera - Have a nice trip!