Fjord cruise in Oslo
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Enjoy the scenic Oslofjord on a sightseeing fjord cruise and get an overview of the city and its attractions.
On this fjord sightseeing tour we pass through narrow sounds, idyllic bays and through a maze of islands with small summer houses. Oslo, with its superb location, offers unique opportunities on and around its fjord which stretches almost into the city centre.
You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays so that you can capture the capital on camera from different angles.
We will also sail past the Norwegian National Opera & Ballet House in Bjørvika in inner Oslo Fjord. The Opera House was designed by the architectural firm Snøhetta AS, which won an architectural competition in 2000. It was officially opened on 12 April 2008 and the building has received many awards.
The boat also passes close to the peninsula of Bygdøy, housing many interesting museums as well as beaches such as Huk Bay. See the Maritime Museum with its veteran sailing ships moored outside, and the impressive Fram Museum, housing the polar ship of the same name.
This trip offers a great way to see the capital of Norway and get an overview of the city and all it's attractions.
- Meeting point: City Hall pier no.3 / Rådhusbrygge 3, see map HERE. Please be there 10 min. before departure
- There are several departures during the day, each trip lasts for 2 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- Refreshments for sale onboard
- Dress according to the weather
- Please note: During the winter season, there are fewer weekly departures than during the summer season