Heritage fjord safari and Viking Dinner in Flåm
- Fjord Cruises & Fjord Safari
Join in on a fjord adventure for the whole family and get close to nature in the heart of Fjord Norway! Experience a RIB-boat tour on the Aurlandsfjord and the Nærøyfjord, followed by a delicious dinner at Ægir Brewpub in Flåm!
Before the tour starts you will be provided with all the necessary gear for a safe and comfortable experience of the fjords.
On this action-filled fjord tour you will be cruising the fjords in an open RIB boat with a maximum capacity of 12 people. This ensures a personal experience with your guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way. Your guide will share stories, local history and even some tales from this spectacular area.
After your fun and interesting RIB-boat toru is over, you continue your evening with dinner at the Ægir Brewpub. The dinner includes smoked reindeer, shellfish, fish and shellfish soup, pork shank and dark chocolate ganache cake. You will be served 5 beers for your meal, one for each type of food. There is a Vikingplank menu for children with non-alcoholic beverage, and alcohol-free options available.
This package is a perfect way to experience the fjords and food of Norway in cozy surroundings - an unbeatable combination!
- Meeting point: The Fjord Safari reception in Flåm inner harbour, see map HERE. Meet up 20 minutes before your departure time
- Included: A guided Heritage Fjord safari and a Ægir Viking Dinner (5 course viking-plank including drinks)
- Dinner is served in Ægir BrewPub after your fjord safari, from 6pm-8pm. You can also have the dinner on the evening before the fjord safari
- Wear practical outdoor clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses
- Age requirement: 18 years and above to be served alcohol
Enjoy the fjords and your viking dinner!