Heritage fjord safari and Viking Dinner in Flåm
Join in on a "soft" adventure suitable for the whole family and get close to nature in the heart of Fjord Norway! Experience a fjord safari on the the Aurlandsfjord and the Nærøyfjord, followed by a delicious dinner at Ægir Brewpub in Flåm!
This tour starts in Flåm where you will be provided with all the necessary gear for a safe and comfortable experience of the fjords. On the fjord safari you will be cruising the fjords in an open RIB boats with a maximum capacity of 12 people. This ensures a personal experience with your guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way. Your guide will share stories, local history and even some tales from this spectacular area.
After your afjord safari is over you continue your evening with dinner at the Ægir Brewpub. The dinner includes smoked reindeer, shellfish, fish and shellfish soup, pork shank and dark chocolate ganache cake. You will be served 5 beers for your meal, one for each type of food. There is a Vikingplank menu for children with non-alcoholic beverage, and alcohol-free options available.
This package is a perfect way to experience the fjords and food of Norway in cozy surroundings!
- Meeting point: The Fjord Safari reception in Flåm inner harbour, see map here
- Duration: 2h, 15min. Meet up 20 minutes before your departure time
- Included: A guided Heritage Fjord safari and a Ægir Viking Dinner (5 course viking-plank including drinks)
- Dinner is served in Ægir BrewPub after your fjord safari, from 6pm-8pm. You can also have the dinner on the evening before the fjord safari
- Age requirement: 18 years and above to be served alcohol
- Departures: Use the booking box to see departures and availability for specific dates
- Before the trip starts the guide will inform about the safety conditions. Rib boats are equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, you will receive floatation suits to keep warm and for safety. If necessary you will also receive gloves & beanies
- Wear practical outdoor clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses
Enjoy the fjords and your viking dinner!