Half day kayak tour on the Nærøyfjord from Gudvangen
Join in on an exciting kayak tour on the Nærøyfjord! This guided half day tour starts from the Kayak Center in Gudvangen and departs most days of the summer from early May to mid September.
This tour is perfect for families with smaller children, people with limited time in Gudvangen or for those that simply do not wish to go on a full day tour.
On the tour you will will be provided with top quality gear and instructions. The paddle time on the fjord is typically about 2h. - 2h., 30 min in total. This equals roughly about 8 - 10 km in paddle distance.
We use a combination of single and double kayaks on our tours and our guides provides paddle instruction prior to the tour and while we are on the water.
During the tour we stop for a nice lunch (included) midway where you will have a chance to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Our lunch has options for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diets.
Good to know
- Meeting place: The Sea Kayaking center in Gudvangen at 13:00, see map HERE
- Duration: 4h, 30min
- Age: Children: 5 - 15 years. Adults: From 16 years
- Included: Instruction, high quality equipment and lunch. A guide will be with you on the tour
- Please bring: A sun cap or beanie hat, a water bottle, a warm top or fleece jacket on cold days (paddle jacket provided), shorts or long underwear (wetsuit provided when needed), camera (we supply waterproof storage boxes for use on the kayak)
- You can safely your luggage at our base in Gudvangen while you are out on the tour
Have a nice trip!