The Lysefjord - wild and beautiful
The 40-kilometre-long Lysefjord is flanked by steep mountains, some more than 1,000 meters. Explore the Lysefjord on our round trip Lysefjord & Norway in a nutshell®.
- The southernmost of the biggest fjords in Norway
- Long and narrow
- Surrounded by high mountains
- See the Pulpit Rock and Mount Kjerag
One of our trips to the Norwegian fjords includes the Lysefjord
Lysefjord & Norway in a nutshell®
Get up to 20% discount on accommodation near the Lysefjord.
Fjord Tours offers a discount on hotels all over Norway through the Fjord Pass® card.
See prices and hotels near the Lysefjord
Activities in Stavanger:
If you buy a Fjord Pass® you can get discounts on activities and experiences:
- Citywalk in Stavanger
- Ledaal - residence and manor house museum
- Breidablikk – the best-preserved mansion house in the country
See more activities in Stavanger