SUP on the Istra River - Åndalsnes
- Sightseeing & Guided Tours
Join in on a fantastic paddle experience on the Istra river in Åndalsnes! Stand on a paddleboard (SUP) and experience spectacular scenery while you are paddling on the calm green river surrounded by the amazing Romsdalen nature!
This exciting paddle-adventure offers hours of great fun combined with fantastic nature experiences. You stand on the paddleboard on an emerald green river, and the water flows gently under your feet.
This is an activity that suits most people with normal physical health and your professional SUP-guide will make this a great adventure experience. Add this to your bucket list if you are a real nature lover!
- Meeting point: Norsk Tindesenter, Havnegata 2, 6300 Åndalsnes, see map HERE
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: Transport, SUP an authorized SUP guide, wetsuit, wet socks, and life jacket
- Bring: A small backpack, underwear change, swimwear, food, and drinks. It is possible to buy a food box against an extra charge
- Guidance and safety instructions will be given before the tour starts
- Minimum age: 12 years