Mini & Micro Courses - Voss High Ropes & Zip-line park
- Family Fun
- Mountain & Glaciers
Experience a treetop adventure! Guaranteed to be a highlight on your family trip, featuring 4 mini-courses especially designed for the youngest or those that want an aerial introduction before entering the main course.
Voss high ropes & zip-line course is located in scenic surroundings by the Stranda river. The climbing park has 4 mini-courses, 2 large courses, and 1 zip-line park with a total of 60 different climbing, balancing, and zip-line elements.
Mini and Micro courses are perfect for the younger adventurer, or those that are a little skeptical or worried about the heights involved in the Main Course. The Mini and Mikro courses offering 4 different courses, 23 fun elements, and 4 zip-lines, are guaranteed to deliver smiles and a sense of accomplishment.
Parents can help their smallest monkeys on the Micro course, and then get ready for the mini-course a little higher off the ground.
From the entry points to the end of the zip-lines you are connected with a ‘continuous belay’ system and a specialized pulley that follows you round without ever being disconnected from the safety wire.
- Minimum height mini & micro-courses: 100 cm, no minimum age
- Personal statement: 16+ years must sign in the park <16 years an adult must sign the statement
- 5 >15 years: An adult must be present in the climbing park but does not need to join the trail
- <5 years: An adult must join the trail (max 4 - 1)
- First check-in at 10 am to and the last check-in at. 3:00 p.m.
- The Park is situated 14 km north of Voss, see map HERE
Experience a fun and exciting world up in the treetops!