Mini & micro courses - Voss High Ropes & Zipline park
Voss High Ropes & Zipline Course is all about personal challenge and discovery! During this activity you make your way through the climbing and balancing elements in the mini & micro course. Suitable for the whole family!
Voss High Ropes & Zip-line course is located in scenic surroundings by the Stranda river in Åsbrekkegjellet. The climbing park has 4 mini climbing trails, 2 large climbing trails and 1 zip-line trail with a total of 60 different climbing, balancing and zip-line elements.
The different trails are varied, fun and challenging for all ages. Here you will overcome your fears and help others with theirs whilst having fun all the way round!
Mini & micro courses
4 loops, 23 fun elements, 4 zip-lines
These courses are for the smaller adventurer, or those that are a little sceptical or worried of the heights involved in the Main Course.
From the entry points to the end of the zip-lines you are connected with a ‘continuous belay’ system and a specialized pulley that follows you round without ever being disconnected from the safety wire.
Customers who wish to order transport can contact the supplier directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel. +47 56 51 05 25. Pick-up spot is at Voss bus terminal at. 10 a.m. (return at 1:30 p.m.) and 2 p.m. 14:30 (return 17:00). Price for transport to Voss bus terminal - Voss Climbing Park is NOK. 72, - per person and payable at Voss Active
Good to know
- Minimum height mini & micro courses: 100 cm, no minimum age
- Personal statement: 16+ years must sign in the park <16 years an adult must sign the statement
- 5 >15 years: An adult must be present in the climbing park but does not need to join the trail
- <5 years: An adult must join the trail (max 4 - 1)
- First check-in at 10am to and last check-in at. 3:00 p.m.
- Transport from Voss bus terminal to climbing park at. 10 a.m. (return at 1:30 p.m.) and 2 p.m. 14:30 (return 17:00)
- The Park is situated 14 km north of Voss, see map HERE
Enjoy a fun and challenging day in the treetops!