Viking Biking in Oslo
Viking Biking is an active way to take in the sights, guiding you through the parks, along the shores and to the historic buildings.
See the real Oslo by visiting the city on a bike
Viking Biking's local guides share not only the history of Scandinavia's oldest capital, but also insider tips about the best places to eat, get a drink or find a hidden shop only a local could know about.
In the summer season, the tour "Oslo Highlights" departs daily from Viking Biking's offices. There is no reservation in advance, but participants should be at Viking Biking's office about 20 minutes prior to starttime to select a bike.
Viking Biking tours
- Oslo Highlights Bike Tour -- approximately 3 hours, easy terrain, departs every day at 2pm
- River Bike Tour -- approximately 3 hours, easy to moderate terrain, departs every day at 10am
- Vikings & Beach Bike Tour -- approximately 3 hours, easy to moderate terrain, departs Fridays and Sundays at 1pm
- Forest to Fjord Bike Tour -- approximately 4 hours, moderate to challenging terrain, departs Saturdays at 1pm
- Daily bike rental -- open from 9:30-18:00 includes helmet (optional), mapping service, lock, pump & repair kit (upon request)
- 24 hour bike rental, same conditions as daily bike rental
- The tours are guided in English