Fagerlund Husky - Geilo
Looking for an outstanding winter experience? Go dog sledding in Geilo! Get your own sled with six dogs and a lovely trip through stunning winter scenery.
Join in on a fantastic dog sledding trip in wonderful winter settings! Our basecamp is located in Skurdalen, about 14 km from downtown Geilo. Our tours include pick-up in Geilo and takes you on a beautiful cartrip across "Kikut" in lovely nature. (Geilo - Skurdalen - Geilo)
In Skurdalen it is just us and the dogs in beautiful and peaceful nature. With our guides and four-legged friends, you can enjoy great outdoor adventures, cooking in the wild, tenting and lightning a bonfire.
Why choose us?
We drive into the real wildness, no ski tracks, no trucks, just us, the dogs and the real wildlife. All our trips take place on a big frozen lake and trough a small forrest.
- All trips includes instructions, a professional guide/musher, warm drinks/snacks and a lovely car trip across Kikut and trough Skurdalen
- You own sled with 6 dogs. (2 persons pr sled)
- Guide that follows you and look after you and the dogs
- Warm overalls if needed
- An experience you will never forget
- Meeting point: The Tourist information in Geilo Center
- Duration: 2 hours
- Bring warm clothes and shoes
- Wear goggles if it is snowing or sunglasses and sunscreen if it is sunny
- Safety is our number one priority. We have insurance for all our guests. At all time, we have radio contact with basecamp/handler. We have first aid kit and a snowmobile if needed.
- Remember that it can be EXTREMLY cold, so dress WARMLY. Warmer than you think, you are outside in snow and wind. We do offer overalls if needed.
- There are no limitations in terms of age or physical condition.The activities are also suitable for people with a disability, who would like to get out in nature.
Bring your family, your colleagues or friends and experience a great outdoor winter activity!