Night Snowshoe Hiking Tour in Ålesund
Hunt the Northern Lights on an exciting night hike with snowshoes in the mountains surrounding Ålesund!
The Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) often light up the sky above Ålesund during the wintertime and the best way to enjoy them is away from the city lights. Equip yourself with snowshoes, trekking poles and a strong headlamp and come hunt for the Northern lights in the mountains surrounding Ålesund!
After meeting your guide in the city center, you will take a short drive up to the trailhead and make your way into the dark night. When the sky is clear, there are really good chances for seeing the Northern lights on this tour.
Imagine; you, the empty night, the mountains and the most beautiful light show on earth. Nothing beats that – snowshoeing and Northern lights!
Good to know
- Meeting point: Notenesgata 3, at Uteguiden in the center of Ålesund. Please be there 15 min before your booked time
- Duration: 3 hours
- Age limit: Children 6-10, adults from 11 years
- The price includes transport, snowshoes, warm drinks and an experienced guide
- Dress according to the weather. Wear warm clothes, hiking/winter shoes, gloves, and a hat
- Bring a snack and some water with you on the tour
Have a nice trip!