Snowmobile Safari in Dagali, Geilo
A great trip in beautiful Norwegian winter landscape. This trip is suitable for the whole family.
During this trip we might see moose, deer, eagles and other wild animals. Half way in the trip we take a break and enjoy a warm drink.
We drive along Pålsbufjorden in Nore and Uvdal. We start and end on Dagali Opplevelser. We use two-seated snowmobiles.
You do not need to have previous experience with snowmobile to attend our safari!
Good to know:
- Meeting place: Bygdevegen 185, 3588 Dagali, please be there 15 minutes before your booked time
- Included: Snowmobile suit, helmet, scooter, training and an experienced guide
- You do not need to have any previous experience
- Children can participate by riding with an adult. They need to be able to sit and on for approximately 3 hours
- You have to be 18 to ride a snowmobile yourself
- Bring warm boots, winter clothes and gloves
- Something warm to drink is served during the trip
Welcome to a fun day of snowmobiling through the Norwegian winter landscape!