Snowmobile Safari in Dagali, Geilo
Want to see the postcard Norwegian winter wonderland? Join in on a Snowmobile Safari in Dagali, suitable for the whole family!
This activity starts and ends at Dagali Opplevelser, and drive by the beautiful Pålsbufjorden (fjord) and into the forest.
From time to time, we see moose, roe deer, eagle and other wild animals. Half way, after about 20km, we will stop for a hot drink before we turn around back to where we started. We use double-seated snowmobiles.
Good to know:
- Meeting place: Bygdevegen 185, 3588 Dagali, please be there 15 minutes before your booked time
- Included: Snowmobile suit, helmet, scooter, training and an experienced guide
- You do not need to have any previous experience
- Children can participate by riding with an adult. They need to be able to sit and on for approximately 3 hours
- You have to be 18 to ride a snowmobile yourself
- Bring warm boots, winter clothes and gloves
- Something warm to drink is served during the trip
Welcome to a fun day of snowmobiling through the Norwegian winter landscape!