Snowshoe Hike & Airboarding in Romsdalen
- Dog Sledding and Snow Tours
If you want to experience a unique winter hike, this is the one you should choose! The trip includes winter fun on snowshoes, a thrilling airboard sledding adventure and a cosy gathering around the bonfire after the hike.
The trip start with a hike on snowshoes, and you have the inflatable slide board, also called the airboard, in your bag. Up on the top you put the snowshoes in your bag, and rush down the mountain on your airboard head first!
There are three different routes to choose between, based on the current snow and weather conditions. After the tour you gather round the bonfire where you can relax and share our experience from a fun and exciting day.
Surrounded by the wild Romsdalsfjella and the view towards the Romsdalsfjord this will be a hike with absolutely spectacular view. The trip is adjusted according to the fitness level of the group and professional, local guides guarantees an exciting and safe trip.
Good to know
- Meeting point: Norsk Tindesenter, Havnegata 2, 6300 Åndalsnes, see map HERE
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: Transport, snowshoes, airboard, poles, helmet, coffee and an experienced local guide
- Wear/ Bring: Wear winter clothing, gloves, winter boots
- Food: It is possible to buy a food box against an extra charge
- Minimum age: 12 years
Have a nice trip!