Snowshoe Hiking Tour in Alesund
- Dog Sledding and Snow Tours
Take a snowshoe hiking tour in Ålesund and get a unique view of the snow covered mountains and fjords surrounding the city!
On this 3 hour activity, you start off from Uteguiden activity center in Ålesund. After meeting your guide and taking a short drive from the centre of Ålesund, you arrive at the trailhead and start the tour. Once at the top-point of your tour, you are rewarded with a 360° panoramic view looking over Ålesund, the Atlantic ocean and the stunning Sunnmøre alps.
The Ålesund area is well known for it's snow covered mountains and unique fjord views. Snowshoeing is one of the best ways to explore the wilderness and get close with nature and the local wildlife.
It is also a great activity for those of you who are not particularly into skiing, but still want to explore the Norwegian winter wonderland. It’s a perfect activity for families and friends and easy and accessible to all.
Why go on this tour?
The guides have the best local knowledge and will assure your safety along the whole trip. There is nothing more Norwegian than spending a great day in the outdoors. You get to hike with the area’s biggest activity center, providing clients from all over the world with unique and memorable experiences.
Good to know
- Meeting point: Notenesgata 3, at Uteguiden i the centre of Ålesund. Please be there 15 min before your booked time
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Age limit: Children 6-10, adults from 11 years
- The price includes transport, snow shoes, warm drinks and an experienced guide
- Dress according to the weather. Wear warm clothes, hiking/winter shoes, gloves and a hat
- Bring a snacks/lunch
Have a nice trip!