Fjord Safari with RIB-boat in Balestrand
Enjoy a guided rib-boat trip from Balestrand and see the beautiful Esefjord and the Kvinnefossen waterfall.
This is a 90 minute roundtrip on the fjord in the Balestrand area. The trip includes several planned stops with breathtaking views of high mountain areas, the majestic Kvinnefossen waterfall, the 22 m high statue of the viking hero Fridtjov and a stop by the island Kvamsøy with a church built in the 13th century.
On each of these stops, the guide will tell the participants the history and some facts about the things they see. They will also get a good view of the village of Balestrand from the fjordside and the boat goes close to the dragon and Swiss style villas and the Kviknes hotel.
- Meeting point: Outside the Tourist Information in Balestrand, be there 10 min before departure
- Our vessels are equipped with an electronic GPS navigation systems, radio equipment, and relevant equipment for your safety
- All passengers will be given approved googles, a floatation suit and lifevest
- Children under the age 5 must bring windproof and warm clothes, rainproof clothes if it's raining
- We only use certified guides. Safety instructions will be given in English before each trip.