Fjord Safari with RIB-boat in Balestrand
Enjoy a guided rib-boat trip from Balestrand and see the beautiful Esefjord and the Kvinnefossen waterfall.
Balestrand is surrounded by amazing nature and interesting historical sites and the rib-boat trip starts at the harbour in Balestrand. We go to the end of Esefjorden, below the amazing Ese mountains.
From Esefjorden we are turning towards the great waterfall Kvinnefossen, with a fall of 120 meters straight down. We will make a stop and take time to enjoy the sights and take photographs.
On the return to Balestrand we head towards Vangsnes, with a view to the statue of Fridtjov and Balestrand. Back in Balestrand we see the dragon and Swiss style villas from the fjord, before the tour ends.
- Meeting point outside the Tourist Information in Balestrand, latest 10 minutes before departure at 13:00, arrival 14:20.
- Our vessels are equipped with an electronic GPS navigation systems, radio equipment, and relevant equipment for your safety.
- All passengers will be given approved googles, a floatation suit and lifevest.
- Children under the age 5 must bring windproof and warm clothes, rainproof clothes if it's raining.
- We only use certified guides. Safety instructions will be given in English before each trip.