Bubbles & Brunch on the Oslo Fjord
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Join in on an electric fjord cruise in Oslo and see the city from a different angle! Experience the atmosphere inside a warm and comfortable panoramic lounge or outside from one of our spacious decks, while enjoying a delicious brunch from the award-winning Oslo restaurant Einer.
This summer you can go on a unique and chilled-out experience onboard at the hybrid electric ship Brim. The electric ship goes from Aker Brygge at midday and slowly sail in the inner Oslofjord.
When the sun is at its highest, you will be served an organic brunch menu from the exclusive Restaurant Einer. BrimBar is open, the glasses are dewy and we celebrate that it is summer and weekend in the Oslo Fjord!
With a view to the Opera, Hovedøya, Nesoddlandet, Fornebu, and Bygdøy, the quiet the electric motor does not overwhelm the summer music, the waves, or the mood. After a couple of hours in the fjord, we will return to Aker Brygge, and if you like you can enjoy the sun on the boat deck for a few more hours before you stroll into the Oslo evening.
Summer rain or wind will not ruin the fjord experience. Brim's panoramic lounge and many indoor seating areas make it possible to enjoy the experience in a warm and comfortable atmosphere despite the weather.
- Meeting point: Aker Brygge next to the LingLing Restaurant, see map HERE. Please be there 15 minutes before your departure
- Departures: Every Saturday and Sunday during the summer season
- Duration: 3 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- Included: Fjord cruise on the Oslofjord, welcome drink and brunch from Einer Restaurant
Have a nice trip!