Family Cruise on the Oslo Fjord
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Bring your family on a fjord cruise on the Oslofjord aboard the quiet hybrid electric boat Brim!
This tour starts from Aker Brygge and the route follows the wind and the captain's reccommendation. During the tour we slowly sail past the Opera House, get close to "Hovedøya", wave to Dyna Lighthouse and enjoy the scenery along the Nesoddlandet with "Ildjernet" and "Kavringen" before heading for Bygdøy.
Eventually, we launch the underwater drone so that life underwater appears on the big screens inside the boat! On this journey the children are at the center. In the cafe you can buy organic juice and fresh baked goods, and choose whether you want to sit outside on the deck or in one of our indoor seating areas. All with great views through the large windows.
Once in a while, some special guests are invited on board. A marine biologist, an actor, a musician. The surprise moment is part of the experience!
- Meeting point: Aker Brygge next to the LingLing Restaurant, See map HERE
- Departures:Every Sunday in summer season
- Duration: 3 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- You can buy food and beverage on board
- Included: Fjord cruise on the Oslo Fjord with guide
Have a nice trip!