Fjord adventure with RIB-boat on the Lustrafjord
Join in on an exciting RIB-boat tour and experience the magnificent Lustrafjord, the inner part of Sognefjord, with its steep mountains and waterfalls at close range! Some of the best scenery the Norwegian fjords have to offer!
This adventure takes you on an unforgettable expedition in a secure and rigid inflatable boat (RIB) into the Norwegian fjord landscape. Feel the breeze in your hair and relax to music from the stereo, while you enjoy beautiful views of the fjord, mountains and waterfalls.
The tour starts at Skjolden Brygge and takes you along the north shore of the Lustrafjord. From the fjord you will have great views of the farms and villages where people have lived and worked for centuries. We make short stops at the different attractions along the way for photo opportunities and local history. The old Otta-tunnel, the village of Marifjøra, and the old juice factory in Sørheim are examples of these.
One of the highlights of the tour is the view of the stunning 218 metre high Feigumfossen waterfall. If we are lucky, curious porpoises and fjord seals could show up near the RIB to greet us on our fjord safari. The ride back goes along the south side of the fjord, where more attractions and waterfalls await.
Good to know
- Meeting point: Skjolden Brygge, see map HERE
- Meet up 15 minutes prior departure
- Duration: 1h, 40 min. 1 hour and 10 minutes on the fjord
- Wear warm and practical clothes and shoes
- Minimum age: 4 years, 15 years and up are counted as adults
- Flotation suits/overalls, life jackets and goggles will be provided. If necessary you will also receive hats & mittens
- Safety instructions will be given prior to the excursion
Enjoy the beautiful Lustrafjord!