Midnight safari in Lofoten with RIB
- Water Adventures
Join in on a fjord safari in The Kingdom of The Midnight Sun! The midnight sun is an amazing natural phenomenon that can be experienced summertime, north of the Arctic Circle.
We'd like to invite you on an incredible ride to the magical Trollfjorden in Lofoten under the most magical circumstances possible, in the light of the midnight sun! When the midnight sun has moved to its lowest over the horizon, you may experience an incredible play of colors that can take your breath away.
On this beautiful journey from Svolvær via Molldøra and to Skrova, you will pass several historical places such as Oddvær, Kjeppsøy, Skjoldvær, Haversand, Brettesnes, Haverdalen and Grundstad.
On the way back to Svolvær we will be able to see the midnight sun going down behind the amazing "Lofoten wall"!
- Meeting point: Go2Lofoten main office in Svolvær, Sjømannsgata 5, see map HERE. Meet 25 min before departure
- Included: Floating-/warmsuit, life jackets, helmets, gloves, balaclava, and safety goggles will be provided
- Wear: Dress according to the weather. Wear warm clothes, it can get cold during high speeds on the sea
- Not suitable for pregnant women and persons with back issues
- The minimum age is 4 years
Welcome to a fun and exciting trip in The Kingdom of The Midnight Sun!