Midnight Sun Adventure in Tromsø
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Take a rib boat trip by night from Tromsø to see the Midnight Sun and surrounding nature in all it's glory.
At 22:00 we leave Tromsø harbour and set for Gåsvær. While enjoying the midnight sun, we travel through Kvalsundet, and hope to see Nise, Seals and maybe even a Sea Eagle.
Gåsvær is an idyllic little island out in the open sea, and can offer both white coral sand, and a beautiful little church. The island is uninhabited, so we travel and enjoy the amazing midnight sun scenery alone.
We go ashore and stretched our legs a bit and you can explore the island on your own. With the fresh sea air, midnight sun and the song from the Seagulls ringing in our ears, we return to Tromsø at approximately 01:00.
- Meeting Place: In front of Radisson Blue, next to the harbor. Please be there at least 10 min before departure
- Duration: 2h, 30min
- Minimum age: 8 years, 12 years and up are counted as adults
- Safety instructions will be given prior to the excursion. Flotation suits/overalls will be provided
- Wear warm clothes and shoes
Experience the sun in the middle of the night, an unforgettable experience!