Midnight Sun adventure with RIB-boat in Tromsø
- Fjord Cruises & Fjord Safari
Join in on a RIB-boat trip by night from Tromsø and explore the Midnight Sun and surrounding nature in all it's glory. Icluding a stop at Gåsvær Island.
What is better than bright summer nights in the Arctic capital, where the sun never sets? On this trip from the quay in Tromsø, you get to see the midnight sun from the seaside, a magical sight!
You leave Tromsø harbor in the late evening and together with your captain, you set for Gåsvær. Gåsvær is an idyllic little island out in the open sea, and can offer both white coral sand, and a beautiful little church. You will go ashore and stretch your legs a bit and you can explore the island on your own. The Gåsvæ island is uninhabited, so you will travel and enjoy the amazing midnight sun scenery alone.
After enjoying Gåsvær and the bright midnight sun, you continue the fun boat trip through Kvalsundet, where you will get the possibility to maybe see Nise, Seals, and even a Sea Eagle. With the fresh sea air, midnight sun, and the song from the Seagulls ringing in your ears, you return to Tromsø at approximately 01:00.
- Meeting Place: In front of Radisson Blue, next to the harbor. see map HERE. Please be there at least 10 min before departure
- Safety instructions will be given prior to the excursion. Flotation suits/overalls will be provided
- Wear warm clothes and shoes
- Minimum age: 8 years, 12 years, and up are counted as adults
Experience the sun in the middle of the night, an unforgettable experience!