Fjord safari with RIB-boat on the Geirangerfjord
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
Get up close and personal with the Geirangerfjord on this adrenaline-filled RIB-boat tour!
On this tour you’ll get to see all the waterfalls and your guide will tell you fascinating stories about the people who used to live on the fjord farms.
With a bit of luck, you can even spot some porpoises! This tour offers the most complete experience of the Geirangerfjord and we can guarantee a memorable experience!
Good to know
- Meeting point: Outside the Geiranger Tourist Information office (free Wi-Fi). Please be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Duration: 1 hour
- Route/itinerary: Geiranger - The “Seven Sisters” Waterfalls - The “Suitor” Waterfall - Blomberg, Knivsflå and Skageflå fjord farms - The “Bridal Veil” Waterfall - Devil's Canyon
- Age limit: Children 4 -15 years. Children under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women and people with back-, neck- or pelvis injuries or other equivalent health problems are hereby informed about risks associated with vessels operating at speeds of more than 20 knots. This includes the RIB boats
- Included: Weatherproof suits, goggles, high-quality guiding from your driver
Remember your camera - Have a nice trip!