Hanguren Panorama hike from Voss
In less than 7 minutes Voss Gondol brings you from Voss station to Hangurstoppen (820 masl). Join the Hanguren Panorama hike at the top of Hangurstoppen and explore Voss from the heights!
Voss Gondol is the largest and most modern mountain gondola in Northern-Europe. A trip with the gondola gives you some amazing views! The new gondola rail in Voss is very stable, compared to gondolas that usually hang on a cable. The track has a free span of a whopping 900 meters from the lower station to the first mast!
Arriving on the Hangurstoppen you meet your guide and start the scenic pamorama hike. The guide leads you along trails in hillsides and a lovely cultural landscape. There will be breaks along the way to enjoy the views and take photos.
As the tour proceeds you will learn more about the the Norwegian aim for the nature and environment, the local history, as well as the flora and fauna in these mountainous areas.
If you are hungry after the hike, we recommend you to stop by at the Hanguren Restaurant for a bite and something to drink. The restaurant is situated nearby the ending point for the hike.
Good to know
- Starting point: At Voss Gondol, Stasjonsveien 5700 Voss, see map HERE.
- Starting time:10:30 on the top of the mountain Hangurstoppen, close to the topstation of Voss Gondol
- We advise to take the gondola at least 30 minutes before departure time of the hike that starts 10.30
- Distance and level: 3 km, blue level
- Please wear outdoor clothing and solid hiking shoes or hiking boots
- The price includes: Return ticket on Voss Gondol and an experienced guide to guide you during your hike
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Duration: 1 hour hike and 15 min return trip with the gondola
Enjoy your tour!