Hiking at Mount Fløyen
Mount Fløyen in Bergen is approx. 320 meters above sea level. From here you can enjoy beautiful views, study the Bergen cityscape and see boats approaching the city from the surrounding fjords. And while you are up there - why not take a guided hiking tour?
Hiking Mount Fløyen is a guided tour off the beaten track around Mount Fløyen. Join us on this hiking tour if you want to see the mountains surrounding Bergen and experience something typically Norwegian; a walk in the mountains. Your English-speaking guide will bring you through the forest and along the hills to awe at the beautiful views and nature.
This tour includes uphill and downhill walking along wellmarked paths. You will see stunning views of Bergen and nearby areas from different angles. You will learn about the Norwegian outdoor culture, our love of walking, and the history of outdoor activities and sports in this mountain area in particular. You will also get information about the flora and fauna as we pass them by.
During the walk, we will stop for a little rest, and there will be served Norwegian fresh water and chocolate.
Good to know
- Starting point: At Mount Fløyen Upper station, by Fløyen Aktiv
- Duration: 2 hours
- Be there at 10.45, the hike leave at 11 every morning of the season
- Children from 4 years can do this hike if they are used to walking in the forest
- The price includes a guide, a bottle of water and a chocolate
- Wear proper shoes and bring an extra jacket
- All guides have First Aid Training
Have a nice hike!