Seven Sisters kayak tour in the Geirangerfjord
Go kayaking in the Geiranger Fjord - a fantastic way to enjoy your day and experience a journey through history and nature.
As we paddle out on the famous Geiranger Fjord we get to learn more about the history of how the breathtaking landscapes were formed, to how the area is flourishing today.
Our trained guides will take care of the physical challenge to paddle while you get the very special experience of a guided tour close to the untouched nature.
Depending on the conditions, we usually aim to approach The Seven Sisters waterfall and then paddle back to our base (an altogether approximate 8 km journey in the kayak).
- Meeting Place: At the reception of Grande Hytteutleige og camping / Active Geiranger
Address: Ørnevegen 190, 6216 Geiranger. Meet up 15 minutes before departure time
- Pick-up in Geiranger can be arranged if needed. The activity provider will contact you before the date of your activity to arrange this
- Duration: 3 hour
- The price includes life jacket, paddle, spray skirt. Dry bags can be borrowed
- We recommend wearing comfortable fast drying clothes/active wear (we do not recommend cotton, which takes longer to dry), waterproof jacket
- Sunscreen is recommended on sunny days. Bring your own water bottle
- Good shape is required - this is a physically demanding activity
- Safety waiver is required to be signed by all participants before departure
- We always demonstrate and provide safety routines before departure. Your guide is well trained and certified
Welcome to a fantastic trip to the stunning Seven Sisters!