Canoeing at Lake Myrdal from Rosendal
Join in on this canoeing trip on amazing Lake Myrdal from Rosendal with great view towards the mountains!
You will meet your guide at Rosendal Event office at the pier. We will drive to Lake Myrdal which will take us approx. 20 min by van.
On the way we will pass Midtseter, a mountain diary farm which was in use until 1968.
We use certified guides who give safety briefing and instruction prior to departure. We start with basic techniques, how to paddle and control the Canoe.
From the lake, you will have magnificent view of the mountains. The Silence of nature is very unique at Lake Myrdal, you get disconnected from the rest of the world. Being able to enjoy the spectacular landscape and the quietness.
Good to know
- Meeting point: The Pier in Rosendal
- Duration: 3-5 hrs
- Included: Local guide, transport to Lake Myrdal, canoe, paddle and life jacket
- Wear: Warm outdoor clothing, preferably wool
- Bring: Water bottle and some snacks
- Can be done as a day tour from Bergen with the Hardangerfjord Express Boat
Enjoy the tour!