Discover Kayaking tour in Geiranger
Join us for a fun, relaxed and intimate experience of the majestic Geirangerfiord. Paddling here is awesome, whatever the weather and whatever your previous paddling experience.
Kayaking in Geiranger is one of the top things to do, and some would say it is a must do! The Discover Kayaking Tour is a short and easiest tour where you start at Geiranger Kayak base at Homlong and paddle past Homlong bay and towards the view of the "seven sister waterfall".
The guides will take good care of you and tell you interesting facts about the Geirangerfjord and the surroundings. Remember to bring your camera to capture the stunning scenery - amazing views you only get from the cockpit of a kayak.
The kayak center is 2 km outside Geiranger center. You can walk 30 min, you can drive there with your car and park there, or you pick up a free bike at the ticketoffce at the harbor and bike to the kayak base.
- Meeting Place: Geiranger Kayak Center Homlong, see map HERE. Meet up 15 minutes before departure time
- Duration: 2 hour
- You paddle in small groups – maximum of 10 people per guide, in double kayaks. The guides are experienced and carry all safety and emergency equipment, make all safety decisions, provide paddling advice and a comprehensive safety briefing
- Please bring waterproof clothing and footwear, change of clothes and snacks. If it’s warm, bring sun cream and a bottle of water
- All necessary safety equipment is provided and no paddling experience is needed. Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humor all help!
- Minimum age: 8 years and accompanied by an adult
- Before starting the tour you will get a very detail safety information from your guide
Welcome to a fantastic kayaking trip in Geiranger!