Fjord kayaking in Rosendal
Join in on this scenic fjord kayak trip on the Hardangerfjord from Rosendal. A "Must do " when visiting Hardanger! You get the feeling of being part of the fjord and it's impossible to get closer to the water element without getting wet!
A guide from Rosendal Event will meet you at their office, at the harbour in Rosendal.
After an introduction and adjustment of the kayak equipment, you are ready for a real fjord experience. We use certified guides who give safety briefing and instruction prior to departure.
We start with basic techniques, how to paddle, control the kayak, and what to do if you turn over. When you feel safe the guide will start the trip.
The weather is an important factor when it comes to kayaking, waves and strong winds will be taken into consideration.
From the fjord, you will have magnificent view of the mountains and the fjord landscape.
Good to know
- Meeting point: The Pier in Rosendal
- Duration: 3-4 hrs
- Included: Guide and all necessary kayaking equipment
- Wear: Warm outdoor clothing, preferably wool
- Bring: Towel and extra set of cloths
- Can be done as a day tour from Bergen with the Hardangerfjord Express Boat
Enjoy the tour!