Go Viking kayaking trip in Eidfjord
This early spring sea kayaking activity is a wonderful nature experience offering combined paddle instruction and breathtaking sightseeing with a kayak instructor as your guide.
During this time of year the mountain tops will still be covered with snow, glistening in the sun. In the fjords you may see small whales, seals and some times even sea eagles. A guide will meet you in front of the Coop Supermarket in Eidfjord, only a few 100 m from where the kayak tour begins.
On the small beach participants will get drysuits to wear and be instructed in paddle techniques, safety procedures and correct use of the equipment. During the kayaking on the fjord the instructor will tell about the creation of the fjord landscape.
Don’t miss out on this unique experience to Go Viking in the fjords!
- Meeting point: Coop Supermarket in Eidfjord, approx. 200 metres from the cruise port, see map HERE. Meet 10 minutes before departure
- Age limit: 18 years
- Duration: 3 hours
- The price includes a professional guide, drysuits to wear over your normal clothes, neoprene shoes, the use of kayak equipment, instructions in paddle techniques, safety procedures and correct use of the equipment
- Wear practical outdoor clothing and good shoes. Don’t forget to bring woollen hats/caps, scarfs and gloves
- Bring something to drink and food/snacks
- No special skills or previous experience required
Enjoy your kayaking adventure!