Guided kayaking trip in Oslo
Experience Oslo from its most beautiful side – the seaside! During the 3-hour kayaking trip in Oslo, you will get great views of the city and the nature surrounding Norway's capital!
During this 3- hour trip you can get not only a short introduction to kayaking, but we will also show you some highlights of the city and its surrounding nature.
At our base in the sheltered marina, you will receive the equipment best suited to you and we will take you through safety instructions and basic techniques. After that, we head out from our private beach on the water of the Oslofjord. From here it is only a short way to small islands and nice sandy beaches. The guides will share information on sights like the picturesque marina with its houseboats and other special vessels, the modern architecture on Fornebu, and the beaches along the coast of the peninsula Bygdøy.
Kayak experience is not necessary as we adapt our tours to our guests. We use single and double kayaks and will provide you with the boat that fits you and your abilities best.
- Meeting point: Sjølyst Marina, Drammensveien 164, 0277 Oslo, see map HERE. We are just one stop from Aker Brygge by bus No 32 or 150. You can also take a train from the city center or National Theatre to Skøyen.
- Inside the Marina, we are located on the premises of the rowing club. Follow the signs and go left until you cross a little bridge. Then turn right and you will find us at the far end of the Marina, behind the big white tent.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Participants have to be able to swim
- The price includes kayak rental and necessary equipment
- Wear comfortable clothes and please bring a dry shift of clothes – in case you are going to swim – more or less voluntary
- Minimum age: 6 years
- The guide will provide safety instructions before we leave the shore
Enjoy your trip!