Guided kayaking trip in Oslo
Experience Oslo from its most beautiful side – the seaside! During the 3-hour kayaking trip in Oslo, you will get great views of the city and the nature surrounding Norway's capital!
During this 3-hour kayak trip you'll get a short introduction to kayaking and see highlights from Oslo and its surrounding nature.
From the starting point in the sheltered bay at Sjølyst Marina we paddle a short distance to a cluster of small islands and fantastic beaches.
Kayak experience is not necessary and we adapt the tours to our guests!
- Meeting point: Sjølyst Marina, Drammensveien 164, 0277 Oslo. From the entrance of the Marina follow the signs to the left. After the little bridge you turn right and you will find us at the far end of the camper park. Look for the white container with a kayak on top and a beach flag. Please be there at least 10 min before departure
- How to get to Sjølyst Marina from Oslo: Bus 20 or 31 to Skøyen station or bus 32 to Sjølyst. Follow the main road down to Sjølyst Marina. The entrance to the marina is directly at the roundabout
- Duration: 3 hours
- Participants have to be able to swim
- The price includes kayak rental and necessary equipment
- Wear comfortable clothes and please bring a dry shift of clothes – in case you are going to swim – more or less voluntary
- Minimum age: 6 years
- The guide will provide safety instructions before we leave shore
Enjoy your trip!